|Carrot||- 1 cup (Grated)|
|Milk Powder||- 6 tbsp|
|Sugar||- 7 tbsp|
|Cardamom||- 3 pods|
|Salt||- a pinch|
|Ghee||- 1/2 tbsp|
|Raisins||- to garnish|
1. In a mixer, grind the Carrot to an almost smooth paste. Do not add any water.
2. To this paste, add eggs, milk powder, salt and sugar and blend well.
3. Add Cardamom to the blended mixture.
4. Heat ghee in a pan and pour this mixture into the pan. Heat should be set to a little less than medium.
5. Close the pan and cook for 6-7 minutes.
6. Check to see if the kums is cooked well.
7. Decorate it with Raisins.
It is a great dessert that can be prepared in a jiffy and a good way to get carrot into your diet.